NIFT Recruitment 2016: National Institute of Fashion Technology has released a vacancy advertisement tittled as NIFT Recruitment 2016 to recruit 29 Stenographer, Assistant, MTS positions from Capable & competent applicants. The job hunters who found them eligible for offered jobs openings they must not waste the time. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply to the post through the Online on or before 30.12.2016. Additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale and How to Apply are elaborated through the following paragraphs…
NIFT Recruitment 2016 – Apply for 29 Stenographer, Assistant, MTS Posts
Organization Name: National Institute of Fashion Technology
Organization Website: www.cmsnift.com
Job Location: All Over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
Mode of Apply: Online
Last Date for Apply: 30.12.2016
Vacancy Details of NIFT Recruitment 2016
Total Vacant Posts: 29
Name Of The Posts:
Steno Grade – III – 01
Assistant Warden – 02
Assistant Accounts – 01
Machine Mechanic – 01
Junior Assistant – 05
Library Assistant – 01
Laboratory Assistant – 05
Driver – 01
Multi-Tasking Staff – 12 posts
Selected candidates will get Pay scale of Rs.52000/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/. For more details check the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Recruitment 2016 – Apply for 29 Stenographer, Assistant, MTS Posts
Candidates who are willing to apply for NIFT Recruitment 2016 should have the knowledge of age limits. Age relaxation will apply as per rules
Candidate’s age limit should be Maximum
21 Years (Post 1,3,6-8),
Above 30 Years (Post 2),
Above 18 Years (Post 4,5,9)
The upper age limit relaxation 05 years for SC / ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates & other relaxation as per Government rules.
1 Steno Grade – III – Graduate from a recognized university
2. Assistant Warden – Graduate in commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics from a University / Institute of repute ii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest software’s i.e. Ms. Office (Word / Excel / Power Point). Accounts related software and proficiency in computer operations. iii)2 years’ experience in Audit / Accounts iv)Typing speed of at least 40 w.p.m in English / Hindi
3. Assistant Accounts – Graduate in commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics from a University / Institute of repute ii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest software’s i.e. Ms. Office (Word / Excel / Power Point). Accounts related software and proficiency in computer operations. iii)2 years’ experience in Audit / Accounts iv)Typing speed of at least 40 w.p.m in English / Hindi
4. Machine Mechanic – Diploma / Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas or its equivalent diploma / Certificate recognized by the Government. ii) At least 3 years’ experience in repair and maintenance of cutting / sewing / finishing machines in garment production concerns.
5. Junior Assistant – Passed 10 + 2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Govt. ii) Diploma / Certificate in computer Applications Operations latest soft wares i.e. MS Office (word / Excel / Power Point and proficiency in computer operations. iii)Have a speed of 30wpm in English / Hindi Typing. iv)Proficiency in computer Application with Lotus, Word Star, MS Word, MS office, Excel
6. Library Assistant – Graduate from a recognized university / Institution ii) Diploma in library Science iii) At least 1-year assistance in a well-established Library
7. Laboratory Assistant – Graduate with Diploma in Knitting Technology and minimum 1 yearexperience in Knitting Technology.
8. Driver – 10+2 standard plus CPT / FDCT (One-year duration) certificate course from NIFT with 5 years of experience in industry / institute.
9. Multi-Tasking Staff – At least 10th class pass from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government
Rs.500/- for General/OBC Categories & Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2016
Most fit Appliers can read the steps given below to apply:
Firstly applicants need to go through the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology that is www.nift.ac.in
After that, select “Establishment & Careers” tab given on the home page.
Follow link ‘Vacancy Circular for various administrative posts to be fill-up on deputation basis’.
Choose link ‘Annexure-I’ or ‘Annexure-II’ and download format of application form.
Fill the form by providing all true details
Paste your latest snap on form and attach required documents Xerox copies with filled form.
Last Date for Online Apply: 30.12.2016
Click Here for Official Notification & Online Apply
Before applying candidates should carefully read the details official notification about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, scale of pay, application fee & how to apply NIFT Recruitment 2016 – Apply for 29 Stenographer, Assistant, MTS Posts.