Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment- Clerk & Various Post: Ministry Of Textiles has published a notification of Clerk, Field Assistant & Various Post. Willing & eligible candidates are invited to apply through Online. For any detailed information like age limit, academic qualification, salary, how to apply for the Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment- Clerk & Various Post are given below..
Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment- Clerk, Field Assistant & Various Post
Name of Organization: Ministry Of Textiles
Advertisement No.: CSB/4/2016
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Junior Translator(Hindi), Assistant Superintendent, Technical Assistant(Reeling & Spinning), Library & Information Assistant, Stenographer(Grade-II), Upper Division Clerk, Field Assistant, Cook
Total Number of Vacancies: 69
Mode of Form Fill-Up: Online
Mode of Selection: Based on Merit basis.
Salary: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Eligible Criteria for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment- Clerk & Various Post
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC,ST,OBC,PWD & Govt. Servants as per Government rules.
1. Junior Engineer: Three Year Diploma qualified from a recognized Institute in Electrical Engineering.
2.Junior Translator(Hindi): Master’s Degree Passed from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level with Diploma Certificate Course from a recognized Institute or University in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Department or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous body.
3.Assistant Superintendent: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University & having 5 years experience in Accounts Or Administration in a Government Department, Public Sector Undertaking or registered Company.
4. Technical Assistant(Reeling & Spinning): 3 year Diploma Course in Textile technology/ Hand-loom Technology from a recognized Institute.
5.Library & Information Assistant:
a. Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library & Information Science from a recognized University or Institute.
b. 2 years professional experienced in a Library under Central Government or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or recognized Research or Educational Institution.
a. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
b. Dictation: Ten minutes at the rate of Eighty words per minute. Transcription: Fifty Minutes.
7. Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University, with a spreed of 35 words per minute in English Typing.
8. Field Assistant: Matriculation(with Science) or Diploma in Sericulture or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
9. Cook: Diploma from a recognized Institute in Catering with 3 years experience in Cooking of Indian or Continental dishes in hostel or canteen or guest house of Central or State Governments or Public Sector Undertaking or registered hotel.
How to apply for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment- Clerk, Field Assistant & Various Post
Last date of Online application: 6/12/2016
Last date date for submission of Hard copy of application: 9/12/2016
Hard-copy Submitting Address:
Central Silk Board,
Ministry of Textiles,
Government Of India,
Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout,
Madiwala, Bangalore- 560068
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official Notification properly for detailed information like age limit, Salary, Last Date of application, How to apply about the Post of Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment- Clerk, Field Assistant & Various Post.