GRSE Kolkata 181 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE), Ministry of Defence, Kolkata has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 131 Trade Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online through GRSE Kolkata’s official website i.e. www.grse.nic.in from 04.10.2016 to 20.10.2016. Further details about GRSE Kolkata 181 Apprentice Post regarding vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other information are mentioned below…
GRSE Kolkata Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
Organization Website: www.grse.nic.in
Notification No. APP: 01/16
Total Vacancies: 181 Posts
Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
01. Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 131
02. Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 50
Eligibility Criteria for GRSE Kolkata 181 Apprentice Posts
A. Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): 131 Posts
• Qualification: Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India.
• Age Limit: Applicant age limit should be minimum 14 years (Candidates born on or before 01.10.2002) and maximum 25 years (Candidates born on or after 01.10.1991) as on 01.10.2016.
B. Trade Apprentice (Fresher): 50 Posts
• Qualification: Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
• Age Limit: Applicant age limit should be minimum 14 years (Candidates born on or before 01.10.2002) and maximum 20 years (Candidates born on or after 01.10.1996) as on 01.10.2016.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
Maximum age limit relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 10 years for PH as per Govt. Rules, subject to submission of relevant Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
Mode of Selection: Merit List based on marks scored in ITI examination (AITT under CTS) will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Ex-ITI) in each trade.
How to Apply for GRSE Kolkata 181 Apprentice Post
Eligible candidates are required to apply through Online mode only from 04.10.2016 to 20.10.2016. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The signed print out of the Online Application along with the enclosures to be sent to In-charge (TTC), Technical Training Centre, GRSE Ltd. 5 Dr. R. N. Tagore Road (Near Dunlop Bridge), Kolkata – 700056 within the due date of 28.10.2016.
Start Date for Online Registration: 04.10.2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 20.10.2016
Last Date for taking Print-out of Application from Online Portal: 24.10.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy Application: 28.10.2016
More Details: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, Scale of Pay, application fee, Procedure of Selection, How to apply GRSE Kolkata Recruitment 2016.